Friday, June 8, 2012

Zombie Bullets

 

Cocaine Princess here.

I've had a crazy busy week.  

I was in fittings everyday and on Tuesday I had 3 back to back appointments. To make matters worse I've been getting between 3-4 hours of sleep a night or when I do manage to fall asleep at a decent hour, something happens to wake me up and I'm unable to fall back to sleep. Oh why am I cursed with this awful sleeping problem? I envy those who are able to sleep the very minute their head hits the pillow. If anyone knows of any really good sleep remedies that actually work, I'd appreciate it if you'd send them my way.

By now I'm sure you've heard about the Miami Cannibal AKA The Face Eating Zombie who literally ate a guy's face because he was high on drugs. Get this, two more incidents of cannibalism have emerged.


What do you think? Could there be a zombie epidemic? Could something ever happen in real life like the popular AMC show "The Walking Dead?"  If so, fear not because a company is now selling zombie bullets. Click here for more information.


Although there haven't been any zombies featured on the awesome HBO show "True Blood," the ultimate fang banger show returns this Sunday night for Season 5. Can't wait!

God, how I love the theme song:




****

My loyal and dear readers it's finally Friday.

Whatever your plans are have a superb weekend. ~x

XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess


 






8 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

I've heard about four separate instances of zombie apocalypse cannibalism, including a mother who ate her child. I've been watching "Zombieland" in preparation for the imminent domination by the un-dead. Also, thinkgeek.com has zombie hoodies that will help you blend in.

elisecrets said...

I heard about a man who ate his sister... It scared the life out of me! I understand murder to an extent, but eating people!?!?

Ah the sleep problem. Cut back on caffine. Drink warm milk before bed. Count sheep... erm... that's all I've got so far...

Cocaine Princess said...

Elise at 3:29,

Those sheep don't seem to co-operate with me. (Long story)

Red Shoes said...

Hi there, from Brussels!!

I've never seen "True Blood," but someone else has mentioned it in posts I've read today...

I take from your comment, it's good? ;o)

And the cannibal stuff... what's up with THAT?!?!? :oD

I hope all has been well for you...

~shoes~

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I heard they shot the guy like 6 times, and he kept coming like a true zombie.

As for the sleep remedies, I go with masturbating and reading a book.

Slyde said...

I thought that the first episode this season of TB was really good. Hopefully they dont get lost in the silly like i feel they did last year.

Anonymous said...

Dear Noah,

We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving til 5pm.

Sincerely,
The Unicorns

Bruce Johnson said...

It is funny how the whole 'zombie' thing is attributed to the new designer drug 'bath salts'......which based on the media hype, it would appear that people are doing the drug because they WANT to be zombies. Strange days indeed.

I recently purchased the first season on True Blood on DVD. Difficult to get into it at first, but will try a few more episodes to see how it goes.