Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An Evening With Alice Cooper & Johnny Depp

****Updated: Thursday June 30th****

My favorite actor rocking out with the original shock rocker at the 100 Club in London.

 Thursday June 30th:

Today is the 25th Anniversary of Madonna's album "TRUE BLUE."

Inspired by her then husband Sean Penn, Madonna dedicated the album to him:

"This is dedicated to my husband, the coolest guy in the universe." 

True Blue is my favorite album because it contains my absolute all~time favorite Madonna song: 


Cocaine Princess


Slyde said...

very cool!

Red Shoes said...

Yep, Alice Cooper WAS the original!!

And, for a guy, I like Johnny Depp as well!!!

Thank you for your kind comment on my Dad's post... you are kind...


Lotus07 said...

My favorite Madonna song was always "Live To Tell", little known, but probably one of her best ballads.

Cocaine Princess said...

Lotus at 1:41,
Yes, it's a beautiful song.